I recently got a chance to interview Archana. She is a well-known blogger, traveller and storyteller. She is the coauthor of Drishti and founder of TravelwithArchie. Within a short time, she has gathered a lot of attention for her flawless writing. People love her post about travelling stories, poetry, Haiku etc.
Her post got many top rated blog in Indiblogger, an online India blogging directory. I would like to Thank Archana for finding the time and share her views on a wide variety of topic. Some of the highlights I would like to mention from the interview:
- Blogging is all about collaboration with the other blogger
- If you want to be successful blogger, follow other blogger and create a community around your blog
- TravelwithArchie is her new collection of travel diaries
- She is very disciplined about blogging and suggested other bloggers to maintain balance between personal and blogging life
- She uses social media a lot to promote her post
- If you are a serious blogger, opt for a self-hosted blog and make sure your post have a good look and feel
- Be patient with your blog, do not frustrate in the beginning phase
- Guest post is a good way to attract visitors to your own blog
- Help others to grow, so that you can grow
- Follow and get followed
- Content is the key
- She also highlighted importance of Linkedin which is underused by blogger to promote their blog
- She is going to Launch her book soon about Stories
Want to learn more about her? Follow Her blogs:
I hope you will like the interview and surely will learn a lot from her life and work. Please listen to the podcast below.
Please do not forget to Subscribe and share this podcast.
To Subscribe to My Podcast, Please use the below link:
I would like to end this post with one of the beautiful quote from her collection:
“I never just dreamed of success, I worked for it. Dreaming is good, but working is what gets you results.”
– Archana Chaurasia Kapoor