Convertkit is one of the leading Email marketing tool for mid-level and professional blogger. They are soon going to start challenge in 2020 to get more email subscriber using their landing pages. I am going to explain the challenge in this post.
What is ConvertKit
ConvertKit is an email marketing software for bloggers and website owners. It helps you to get more email subscribers.
How ConvertKit can Help You?
Video Review of Convertkit
Here is video review of Convertkit
You may be interested in reading both articles below to get detailed review about Convertkit.
Convertkit 2020 Landing Page Challenge
So now lets discuss in details what is the contest, prize money and how to participate:
- Promotion Timeline: Thursday, December 26 2019 - Thursday, January 2nd 2020
- Challenge Timeline: Friday, January 3rd - Friday, January 31st 2020
- Convertkit is launching a free plan to use their unlimited landing pages and forms
- It is absolutely free to register for the challenge and you will get free account of Convertkit with landing pages
- Convertkit will also offer a 5 webinar series to give you a better understanding of optin and how to grow email subscribers
- All you have to do it is to pass certian level of subscribers to win the prizes
$50 amazon gift card
12 Months of CK plan or equivalent discount for free ($288)
1 Community Engagement winner
One contributor who gets the most points by engaging in the ConvertKit Community during the challenge will win a $1,000 cash prize
3 Refer a Friend
The 3 participant who refer the most friends to create a ConvertKit account during the challenge will win a $1,000 cash prize.
How to Join The Challenge
How to Maximize Your Chances of Winning
This is very interesting contest and great opportunity for newbie and experienced blogger to learn and earn something.
A new blogger will learn how to maximize your email subscribers and experienced bloggers who already know or have a good base of subscribers can win some cool prizes.
So how to maximize your chances of winning the contest:
- Create a free Convertkit account here
- Starting creating landing pages from templates. Create landing pages which matches from brand and colors. Offer them free ebooks or some other stuff.
- Integrate your domain and subscribers to your Convertkit account
- Remember only subscriber which will be added between Jan 3 2020 and Jan 31 2020 will be counted. So make sure your landing page is fresh and active from Jan 3 2020 onwards.